24th May 2021 is the Centenary Anniversary of the first bowls match at the club.

The first AGM was held on 15th February 1921 and Cambridge Park Bowling & Sports Club was formed comprising  bowls and tennis clubs.  Local, all-round good egg, William Poupart became Chairman of the Bowls club and his son, Charles, was elected to the tennis club committee.

The indoor rinks were opened in 1967.